How does Ethernet compare?
In Their Own Words:
|"I ready an article a few months ago about Ethernet supplanting
T1/DS3 services in the commercial high speed Internet market.
The problem is, there isn't a way for a company to find out
if Ethernet is available in their building without a web site
such as ShopforEthernet.com. The site is easy to use, doesn't
force me to enter in my contact information to see availability,
and the consultant who contacted me (at my request) was very
courteous and professional. I recommend this site to anyone
looking for fast Ethernet broadband services."
Gigabit Ethernet in the following cities in Oklahoma:
| Why is Metro Ethernet Important to Yukon Oklahoma Businesses?
Ethernet technology makes it possible for Yukon Oklahoma businesses who reside close to
the physical Lit Building of ISPs to hop directly on to their networks. Local Phone Company between
the Yukon Oklahoma business and the ISP was removed. It reduces costs and increases the amount
of speed the ISP is able to provide.
The connection with Local Phone Company looks like this:
The connectoin with Ethernet technology is illustrated below:
Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
How does this tool work?
- You enter your building address in the form above.
- You will see a map with your location along with markers of surrounding buildings who have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers.
- Enter your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, our staff of Ethernet service experts will contact you about the services.