How does Ethernet compare?
In Their Own Words:
|"My business is very unique, but very bandwidth intensive. Ordering
another T1 just wasn't in the budget and my customers were starting
to leave because our bandwidth wasn't allowing our product to run
at the speed we promised. With the help of ShopforEthernet.com
I was able to learn about the benefits of Ethernet and how I could
get a 10MB connection for just $1000 (the combined cost of my two
current T1 lines). Since my current contract was about to expire
I was able to upgrade to 10MB and I pay the exact same as I used
to. My controller is happy and so are my customers. Thank you
for providing this valuable service!"
Gigabit Ethernet in the following cities in Arizona:
| How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
How does this tool work?
- You enter your building address in the form above.
- A map with markers will be displayed. That tells you that how many buildings have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers in your area.
- If you enter your contact information, our staff of Ethernet service experts will contact you about the service you are interested in.
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
Why is Metro Ethernet Important to Tempe Arizona Businesses?
"Regular" connections include T1, DSL, Bonded DS1,
T3, OCX and Frame Relay. Each service requires the Local Phone Company and your ISP to connect
you and the Internet. That adds extra expense to the equation and increases the possiblity
of multiple points of failure, as illustrated below:
By using Ethernet technology, a Tempe Arizona business is able to "plug" directyl in to its
Internet service provider. It reduces costs and increases the amount of speed the ISP can provide.
The connection will look like this:
Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.