How does Ethernet compare?
In Their Own Words:
|"As the head of IT, it is my job to make sure that
our enterprise has enough bandwidth to function efficiently.
When we outgrew our T1 line I knew that we were going to
be looking at either a bonded T1 of fractional DS3.
Thankfully I found this web site and learned that I
could get an XO Ethernet over copper 10MB connection
for under $1000. It wasn't too long ago that just
1.5BM cost about that same amount!"
Gigabit Ethernet in the following cities in California:
| Why is Metro Ethernet Important to South San Francis California Businesses?
Ethernet technology makes it possible for South San Francis California businesses who reside close to
the physical Lit Building of ISPs to hop directly on to their networks. Local Phone Company between
the South San Francis California business and the ISP was removed. It reduces costs and increases the amount
of speed the ISP is able to provide.
The connection with Local Phone Company looks like this:
The connectoin with Ethernet technology is illustrated below:
Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
How does this tool work?
- Enter your building address in the form above.
- A map with markers will be displayed. That tells you that how many buildings have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers in your area.
- If you would like to learn more, you'll be able to enter you contact information to receive a phone call from our staff of Ethernet service experts.