How does Ethernet compare?
In Their Own Words:
|"I learned about this site while talking to a colleague at a
Red Sox game. He said that we was able to determine if Ethernet
was available in his downtown Boston location, talk to an
experience broadband consultant (not sales agent), and get an
official quote in less than 1 business day. Being a heavy
T1 user myself in dire need of an upgrade, I checked out
ShopforEthernet.com and was able to order service for my
building as well. There is such a huge difference between
1.5MB and 10MB, and it only cost $998 with a 3 year contract.
If you'd like to use this as a testimonial for your site,
please feel free to use it."
Gigabit Ethernet in the following cities in Vermont:
| Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
Why is Metro Ethernet Important to North Clarendon Vermont Businesses?
Many major telecom carriers, such as cavalier, Telnes, level 3, and Megapath, offer gigabit Ethernet
services in North Clarendon Vermont. Using Ethernet technology, North Clarendon Vermont businesses can connect
to the network by residing close to the physical Lit Building of ISPs. Without adding any Local Phone Company, it greatly reduces
the cost and increases the amount of speed the ISP can provide. You may compare the two type connections
The connection with Local Phone Company looks like this:
The connectoin with Ethernet technology is illustrated below:
How does this tool work?
- Enter your street address in the form above.
- You will see a map with your location along with markers of surrounding buildings who have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers.
- If you enter your contact information, our staff of Ethernet service experts will contact you about the service you are interested in.
Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.