| How does this tool work?
- Simply enter your address in the from above.
- A map with markers will be displayed. That tells you that how many buildings have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers in your area.
- If you would like to learn more, you'll be able to enter you contact information to receive a phone call from our staff of Ethernet service experts.
Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
Why is Metro Ethernet Important to Melbourne Florida Businesses?
Many major telecom carriers, such as cavalier, Telnes, level 3, and Megapath, offer gigabit Ethernet
services in Melbourne Florida. Using Ethernet technology, Melbourne Florida businesses can connect
to the network by residing close to the physical Lit Building of ISPs. Without adding any Local Phone Company, it greatly reduces
the cost and increases the amount of speed the ISP can provide. You may compare the two type connections
The connection with Local Phone Company looks like this:
The connectoin with Ethernet technology is illustrated below:
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.