How does Ethernet compare?
In Their Own Words:
|"When I found this site I was very skeptical that I would find
an ethernet-enabled carrier in my building here in Irvington. No other
site on the Internet can give you that type of information. Heck,
even the carriers themselves have to do "research" and get back to
you. Real-time - yeah right! To my pleasant surprise, ShopforEthernet.com
did not disappoint. I found the information I was looking for,
was able to talk to an actual human being that actually knew something
about Ethernet, and the paperwork was a snap. Finally, a company
that makes it easy to purchase telecom and deal with carriers!"
Gigabit Ethernet in the following cities in New Jersey:
| Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.
How does this tool work?
- Simply enter your address in the from above.
- A map with markers will be displayed. That tells you that how many buildings have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers in your area.
- If you would like to learn more, you'll be able to enter you contact information to receive a phone call from our staff of Ethernet service experts.
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
Why is Metro Ethernet Important to Irvington New Jersey Businesses?
"Regular" connections include T1, DSL, Bonded DS1,
T3, OCX and Frame Relay. Each service requires the Local Phone Company and your ISP to connect
you and the Internet. That adds extra expense to the equation and increases the possiblity
of multiple points of failure, as illustrated below:
By using Ethernet technology, a Irvington New Jersey business is able to "plug" directyl in to its
Internet service provider. It reduces costs and increases the amount of speed the ISP can provide.
The connection will look like this:
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.