| Is this lookup tool free?
Yes. We do not require that you pay a fee to access this information - however, we do
require that you purchase service through us if you decide to buy. We are compensated from
the participating carriers when you order through us, which pays for the development and
maintenance of this web site.
Why is Metro Ethernet Important to Chambersburg Pennsylvania Businesses?
"Regular" connections include T1, DSL, Bonded DS1,
T3, OCX and Frame Relay. Each service requires the Local Phone Company and your ISP to connect
you and the Internet. That adds extra expense to the equation and increases the possiblity
of multiple points of failure, as illustrated below:
By using Ethernet technology, a Chambersburg Pennsylvania business is able to "plug" directyl in to its
Internet service provider. It reduces costs and increases the amount of speed the ISP can provide.
The connection will look like this:
How does this tool work?
- You enter your building address in the form above.
- You will see a map with your location along with markers of surrounding buildings who have been "lit" by the major telecom service providers.
- Enter your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, our staff of Ethernet service experts will contact you about the services.
Can I order Ethernet service online?
Not yet. Even if our Metro Ethernet lookup tool shows you are in an On-Net building, we must still go
through a manual check on both pricing and service availability. However, know that our Ethernet
Experts are here to assist you with every step of the process.
How is this tool valuable?
The GeoQuote Ethernet locator is valuable for people or business who are looking to:
- substantially upgrade their current broadband connections.
- establish a direct relationship with a provider without the local Bell in the equation.
- find a carrier who provides QoS (Quality of Service) guarantees. Since the carrier you select is in complete control of your connection, it is much easier for them to provide QoS.
- gather information that will be helpful in the planning stages of broadband deployment for a new real-estate development.
- move into a building with existing carrier facilities.